2019 – HASTUS European/Nordic countries User Group
Radisson Blu Hotel, Hamburg, Germany
September 16-18, 2019
Come to the HASTUS European/Nordic User Group meeting for the latest in best practices and useful insights to keep you up to date with the changing mobility landscape.
We will be holding the event at the Radisson Blu Hotel, located near the Dammtor railway Station, in the heart of Hamburg and within walking distance of cultural attractions and the Alster lake. Our host will be Hamburger Hochbahn AG, that coordinate public transport in and around Hamburg, Germany.
Whether you're a new or experienced HASTUS user, you’re sure to come back from the User Group with new knowledge to help you ensure the efficiency and quality of public transport. Throughout the three-day event, you’ll be able to:
- Participate in workshops and training sessions and deepen your expertise in HASTUS
- Connect with transit leaders and expert users.
- Exchange best practices and brainstorm ideas on network planning and service optimization, scheduling and operations, and more
- See live demos of the latest features available in HASTUS 2019 and 2020
- Get answers to your questions
Interested in presenting, or have topics you especially want to hear about? Please contact our Events Manager or your HASTUS representative before February 22.
Program and registration
Program and registration will be posted online in the spring, be ready! Please do share this information with your HASTUS colleagues, managers, and IT specialists within your organization.
Want to hear about the latest updates for the 2019 event? Sign up for our alerts by sending us your name, title, organization, and email.
We’re looking forward to seeing you in Hamburg!