Technical Agent, Service Desk
You are part of the Service Desk team responsible for providing technical assistance to our international clientele.
- Manage the delivery, configuration, installation and updating of software for clients
- Respond to incidents submitted by clients
- Escalate problems as appropriate
- Follow up on the status of incidents and advise clients accordingly
- Write and update content for the knowledge database of problems affecting clients
- Suggest improvements with regard to installing versions
- Write, validate or update technical documents related to clients’ installations and computer hardware
- College or professional diploma in computer science
- 3 to 5 years of experience
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Windows® environment, networks and databases (Oracle® and Microsoft SQL®), Microsoft Office®
- Excellent client-service and problem-solving skills
- Interest in teamwork and in client contact
- Bilingual (French and English)
GIRO promotes employment equity and offers equal opportunity to all.
We thank all applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.