Working upstream in the talent-acquisition process, your main role as Talent Sourcer will be to support the Talent Acquisition Advisors by identifying and assessing potential candidates. In this front-line role, you will learn to put various talent-acquisition techniques into practice to meet the organization’s growth needs. This position represents an excellent opportunity to develop or acquire the essential skills for this crucial function in the field of HR management.
- Gather information on the internal needs in direct collaboration with the Talent Acquisition Advisors
- Analyse and sort applications received in response to job postings
- Carry out meticulous searches for candidates using a variety of internal and external tools
- Conduct pre-selection telephone interviews with potential candidates
- Work proactively to meet future needs by building a database of prequalified candidates
- Communicate with candidates to set up interviews with Advisors and internal clients
- Compose job postings and share them on the various platforms used
- Participate in various job fairs
- Very good skills in written and oral communication
- Good command of office-automation software, such as Microsoft Office, and the Web in general
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or the equivalent and a strong interest in recruitment
- Strong interest in the IT professions, an asset
- Very good skills of organization, follow-up and setting priorities
- Ability to manage emergencies and work under pressure
- Natural curiosity and desire to acquire new knowledge and ability to develop new ideas for recruitment
- Basic experience in recruitment would be a major asset
- Team player
- Mastery of French and good knowledge of English
GIRO promotes employment equity and offers equal opportunity to all.
We thank all applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.