You will be part of the Talent-Acquisition Team, which is responsible for promoting our employer brand. You will work on developing and implementing our strategy for attracting new talent and on deploying the best recruitment initiatives to meet the organization’s growth objectives.
You will report to the Talent-Acquisition and Employer-Brand Manager.
- Manage the whole hiring-process cycle (obtaining requirements from managers, preselection, interview, job offer, etc.).
- Work jointly with managers and act as an advisor in evaluating applicants and hiring decisions
- Contribute to defining, developing and deploying the employer brand and promoting best practices in recruitment
- Develop and maximize the use of social media in recruitment
- Act as an ambassador for GIRO by participating in career expos and job fairs to increase the company’s visibility as an employer of choice
- Keep aware of best practices in talent acquisition, to improve recruitment and selection processes and tools
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources management, industrial relations or other relevant education
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience in information technology (IT)
- Experience in sourcing and contacting passive candidates
- Highly skilled in using LinkedIn Recruiter
- Experience in an advisory role to managers
- Excellent communication skills in French and English
- Multitasking ability
GIRO promotes employment equity and offers equal opportunity to all.
We thank all applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.