SharePoint Support Analyst
The SharePoint Support Analyst is part of the team that contributes to the efficient use of information technology for the organization’s activities by analysing, configuring, maintaining, and ensuring the evolution of production software packages such as Dynamics CRM, SharePoint 2010 and 2016, O365, Coveo, etc.
- Carry out maintenance of the SharePoint farms and manage central administration
- Configure and implement customized SharePoint sites
- Carry out advanced SharePoint configurations (webparts, Dataview, Workflow)
- Support internal users with respect to SharePoint 2010, 2016, O365 – SharePoint Online/Teams, and Coveo software
- Develop and carry out unit testing
- Participate in carrying out integrations with other internal systems
- Participate in projects such as migration to SharePoint Online and installing other production software packages
- College diploma or university degree in an appropriate discipline (computer science, software engineering, etc.)
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in SharePoint development and administration
- Knowledge of SharePoint workflows that are used intensively in task-automation tools (O365 and JSON)
- Knowledge of Powell Manager, an asset
- Experience with HTML/JS/JQ/CSS, an asset
- Good knowledge of PowerShell and SharePoint Designer
- Fluency in French and good knowledge of English
- Ability to listen to, analyse and understand requirements
- Autonomy and ability to manage priorities
GIRO promotes employment equity and offers equal opportunity to all.
We thank all applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.