SharePoint Support Analyst
The SharePoint Support Analyst is part of the team that contributes to the efficient use of information technology for the organization’s activities by analysing, configuring, maintaining, and ensuring the evolution of production software packages such as SharePoint 2010 and 2016, O365, Coveo, etc.
- Support internal users with respect to SharePoint 2010, 2016, O365 – SharePoint Online/Teams, and Coveo software
- Configure and implement customized SharePoint sites
- Carry out advanced SharePoint configurations (webparts, Dataview, Workflow)
- Develop and carry out unit testing
- Participate in carrying out integrations with other internal systems
- Participate in projects such as migration to SharePoint Online and installing other production software packages
- College diploma or university degree in an appropriate discipline (computer science, software engineering, etc.)
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in SharePoint and O365
- Knowledge of SharePoint workflows
- Knowledge of Powell Manager, an asset
- Experience with HTML/JS/JQ/CSS, an asset
- Good knowledge of PowerShell and SharePoint Designer
- Fluency in French and good knowledge of English
- Ability to listen to, analyse and understand requirements
- Autonomy and ability to manage priorities
GIRO promotes employment equity and offers equal opportunity to all.
We thank all applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.