The SharePoint Specialist is part of the team that contributes to the IT efficiency of the organization’s activities by analysing, configuring, maintaining and ensuring the evolution of production software packages such as SharePoint, (2010, Online), O365, Teams, COVEO, etc.
- Support internal users of the SharePoint 2010, 2016, O365 – SharePoint Online/Teams, and Coveo software packages
- Carry out advanced configurations of SharePoint (webparts, Dataview, Workflow)
- Configure and implement customized SharePoint sites
- Participate in integrations with other internal systems
- Participate in projects such as migration to SharePoint Online and implementation of other production software packages
- College diploma or university degree in an appropriate field (computer science, software engineering, etc.).
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience with SharePoint Online and O365.
- Knowledge related to SharePoint workflows
- Good knowledge of PowerShell and SharePoint Designer
- Knowledge of Powell Manager, an asset
- HTML/JS/JQ/CSS experience, an asset
- Proficiency in French and good knowledge of English
- Listening skills, analytical abilities and ability to understand requirements
- Autonomy and skills in managing priorities
GIRO promotes employment equity and offers equal opportunity to all.
We thank all applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.