The Services Analyst is part of the expert services team, which is responsible for demonstrating the superiority of GIRO’s software products by carrying out marketing tests using clients’ data.
- Prepare the service environment to be used by the Expert Business Analysts during client visits
- Prepare data, configure the application according to the defined objectives and ensure that the algorithms are working with the prepared data
- Provide optimization solutions to the Expert Business Analysts as applicable
- Advise the project teams on setting up the data and on configuring and using the software and optimizers
- Replicate and analyse the client’s current situation and calibrate the algorithms to produce solutions demonstrating significant savings, as applicable
- Take part in promoting and selling GIRO’s products and services through meetings, presentations and demonstrations
- Take part in visits to clients, carrying out functional demonstrations and presentations
- University degree in civil engineering or another field connected with the position
- 0 to 3 years of relevant experience
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially Excel)
- Mastery of French and very good knowledge of English
- Curiosity, attention to detail, resourcefulness and drive
- Knowledge of business intelligence, an asset
- Knowledge of programming and/or public transport/urban planning, an asset
- Knowledge of Spanish, German or Portuguese, an asset
GIRO promotes employment equity and offers equal opportunity to all.
We thank all applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.