As part of an organization serving 300 clients across 27 countries, you will be joining more than 500 employees who unite their efforts in developing software that optimizes the operations of public transport and postal services.
We co-innovate with our clients around the globe to broaden our horizons and adapt our products to the industries’ evolving needs.
The receptionist is part of an established administration team, working in a friendly environment, and plays a key role in the daily operations of our growing company.
The workplace is in modern offices close to the Rosemont metro station.
• Receive visitors
• Answer and direct phone calls
• Provide administrative support to format certain documents and organize social-committee activities and other corporate activities
• Keep various documents and administrative logs up to date
• Occasionally perform accounting-related functions such as checking expense accounts and corporate credit-card statements
• Place service calls or orders with suppliers and ensure follow-up
• Keep the inventory of office supplies and place orders
• Ensure access management (parking and bicycle permits, etc.)
• Prepare meeting rooms, as required
• Manage mail
• Fill in when administrative support clerks are absent to stock fridges, coffee machines, etc.
• Carry out other administrative tasks as needed
• Diploma in an appropriate discipline or relevant experience
• 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar role
• Command of French and English, spoken and written
• Impeccable client service
• Highly organized and good at managing priorities
• Very good knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite (Word et PowerPoint)
GIRO promotes employment equity and offers equal opportunity to all.
We thank all applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.