Quality Assurance Analyst
You are part of a quality assurance team that is responsible for testing our developments in order to guarantee our applications’ performance and stability.
- Write and execute integration test cases and scenarios
- Design, plan and execute performance, capacity, environment and regression tests
- Create, modify and document automated test scripts
- Analyse the results and communicate them to the relevant development and project teams
- Maintain close and constructive collaboration with other company teams
- College diploma in computer science
- 1 to 5 years of relevant experience
- Good knowledge of VB.Net and scripting languages
- Knowledge of Silk test, an asset
- Ability to balance quality and effectiveness
- Versatility and thoroughness
- Interest in teamwork
GIRO promotes employment equity and offers equal opportunity to all.
We thank all applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.