You are part of a project team, responsible for the customization, implementation, and support of GIRO’s postal software in order to meet the specific needs of our international clients.
• Manage project budget, risks and timelines (deliverables, milestones, billing dates, client responsibilities, etc.)
• Coordinate integrating the solution into clients’ operating environments
• Plan, coordinate, and follow up on the work of all internal stakeholders involved in your projects
• Plan and participate in project meetings, record action points and key decisions, and communicate the appropriate decisions
• Ensure production of reports, indicators and other items for tracking and control
• Identify, analyse et escalate any problems, risks or changes
• Identify and propose process improvements
• Identify new business opportunities and support marketing efforts
- University degree in an appropriate field (project management, engineering, operations research, computer mathematics, etc.)
- Minimum 3 years of experience in project management
- Knowledge of best practices in project management
- In-depth knowledge of MS Project, MS Word, MS Excel, SharePoint, CRM, etc.
- Skills for solving complex problems
- Proven negotiation skills
- Excellent organizing ability and proven time-management skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and French
- Results-oriented attitude
- Team spirit and tact in interpersonal communications
- Availability to travel internationally
- Interest in our field of business
GIRO promotes employment equity and offers equal opportunity to all.
We thank all applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.