You are part of a project team, responsible for the customization, implementation, and support of GIRO’s postal software in order to meet the specific needs of our international clients.
- Analyse clients’ needs, propose solutions and manage clients’ expectations
- Lead meetings at client locations and take part in analysing clients’ business processes
- Plan the integration of the software solution into clients’ operating environments
- Manage the project budget, risks and schedules (deliverables, milestones, invoicing dates, client responsibilities, etc.)
- Plan and coordinate the work of all participants (internal and external) in your projects
- Prepare and deliver training sessions to clients
- Identify new business opportunities and support business initiatives
- University degree in an appropriate field (computer science, software engineering, operations research, mathematics-computer science, project management, etc.)
- Minimum 6 months of experience
- Knowledge of Windows®, relational databases, and object-oriented concepts
- Project-management skills and the ability to solve complex problems
- Ability to communicate with various stakeholders (internal/external, decision-makers/operational staff) and bring the different implementation phases to completion (needs analysis, configuration, client training and follow-up)
- Ability to identify new business opportunities
- Bilingual (French and English)
- Availability to travel internationally
GIRO promotes employment equity and offers equal opportunity to all.
We thank all applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.