Project Controller (PCO), GeoRoute Projects
As part of an organization serving 300 clients across 27 countries, you will be joining more than 500 employees who unite their efforts in developing software that optimizes the operations of public transport and postal services.
We co-innovate with our clients around the globe to broaden our horizons and adapt our products to the industries’ evolving needs.
You will join the project team, which is responsible for customization, implementation and support of our GeoRoute software for our clientele, which comprises some of the best-performing postal organizations in the world: Royal Mail Group (United Kingdom), bpost (Belgium), Canada Post (Canada), La Poste (France), Deutsche Post DHL (Germany), Swiss Post (Switzerland), An Post (Ireland) and Posten (Norway). You will interact with their planning and routing-optimization experts.
• Manage project budget, risks and timelines (deliverables, milestones, billing dates, client responsibilities, etc.)
• Plan, coordinate, and follow up on the work of all internal stakeholders involved in your projects
• Plan and participate in project meetings, record action points and key decisions, and communicate the appropriate decisions
• Ensure production of reports, indicators and other items for tracking and control
• Identify, analyse et escalate any problems, risks or changes
• Identify and propose process improvements related to project control
- University degree in an appropriate field (project management, engineering, operations research, etc.)
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of best practices in project management
- In-depth knowledge of MS Project, MS Word, MS Excel, SharePoint, CRM, etc.
- Skills for solving complex problems
- Excellent organizing ability and proven time-management skills
- Team spirit and tact in interpersonal communications
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and French
- Results-oriented attitude
- Interest in our field of business
GIRO promotes employment equity and offers equal opportunity to all.
We thank all applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.