You are part of a project team responsible for the customization, implementation, and support of our software in order to meet the specific requirements of our international clients.
- Support generic or client versions of software and keep them up-to-date
- Analyse, diagnose and resolve current problems related to software installed at clients’ locations and ensure appropriate follow-up
- Respond to the clients’ and team’s needs as they arise with regard to software and database configuration
- Configure and install client-specific software versions, report any observed problems and propose solutions
- Document and test software-version developments
- College diploma in computer science
- 0 to 3 years of experience
- Good knowledge of Windows®, relational databases, and object-oriented concepts (C++)
- Problem-solving skills
- Interest in teamwork
- Ability to communicate in French and English (oral and written)
GIRO promotes employment equity and offers equal opportunity to all.
We thank all applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.