You are part of the product management team in the expert services department. You report to the Director, Product Management.
- Gather, analyse, synthesize and relay relevant information on market needs
- Gather input for the product road map and keep it up to date
- Define the vision for the evolution of a specific group of products over the medium and long term
- Draft needs analyses for new products or improvements to current products, and propose how to position them in relation to existing products
- Promote a common vision between the development and implementation teams with respect to the evolution of products and services
- Participate in demonstrations, presentations or needs analyses during visits to clients, at industry events, and at user conferences
- University degree in computer science, civil or software engineering, or another field related to the job
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in IT product management
- Experience as a product manager in an agile development environment, familiar with the required concepts (epics, user stories, etc.) is an asset
- Knowledge of the software and/or public transport industry(ies)
- Strong skills in interpersonal communications and leading meetings
- Ability to influence multidisciplinary teams without formal authority
- Leadership, creativity and sense of synthesis
- Excellent command of French and English
- Availability to travel (10%–15%)
GIRO promotes employment equity and offers equal opportunity to all.
We thank all applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.