Manager – Employee Services, HR Operations and Systems
As Manager – Employee Services, HR Operations and Systems, you will contribute to providing a distinctive employee experience in a rapidly growing organization. Reporting to the Assistant Director of Human Resources, you will supervise the work of two HR technicians and act as a resource person for employees, HR business partners and managers for everything involving employee services (support for working conditions and benefits, internal policies, HR systems, etc.). You will be responsible for formulating and implementing human resources strategies in this area.
- Act as senior advisor for the application, development and communication of internal rules and policies and benefits programs and processes (group insurance plan, retirement plan, etc.)
- Collaborate with the HR business partners on various files connected with internal rules and policies and with benefits programs and processes
- Ensure the evolution of human resources management systems
- Take an active role in developing and implementing them in line with the identified requirements
- Make sure of the quality, integrity, security and optimal management of employee data
- Manage the administration of the different benefits programs (group insurance, retirement plan), disability files and files related to applications for work permits
- Supervise and coach the team of HR technicians
- Provide expert support to resolve complex problems in collaboration with the HR team and managers
- Analyse, recommend and implement processes and tools that allow offering effective, high-quality service to employees, including internationally
- Identify requirements connected with employee data and collaborate in developing new reports and dashboards
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources management, industrial relations, administration or equivalent
- 8 years of experience as an HR professional, including 3 years managing a team
- Experience with HR information-management systems
- Knowledge of payroll processes and systems, an asset
- Multitasking ability
- Respect for confidentiality; rigorous approach
- Strong skills of analysis, synthesis and planning
- Ability to implement and document processes
- Excellent communication skills in French (spoken and written)
GIRO promotes employment equity and offers equal opportunity to all.
We thank all applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.