IT Project Manager
You are part of the team responsible for carrying out IT projects to deploy and integrate software packages such as SharePoint, O365, CRM, ERP, etc. In collaboration with internal and external stakeholders, you meet the company’s business requirements and serve a clientele of more than 550 employees. You report to the Director of Organizational Performance and Information Systems.
• Plan projects, provide estimates of the effort required and set timelines
• Plan and coordinate the work of everyone involved in the projects (internally and externally)
• Manage budgets, risks and project schedules (deliverables, milestones, billing dates, suppliers’ responsibilities, etc.)
• Make provision for integrating the solutions into the operating environment
• Be proactive in managing changes: modifications, impacts, project risks, and technological and personnel changes
• Define all measurements, metrics and success criteria for service providers
• Produce and submit reports on progress, monitoring and follow-up
• Manage expectations and communications on project progress
• University degree in an appropriate field (IT project management, software engineering, operations research, mathematics/computer science, etc.)
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in a relevant role
• Excellent knowledge of deploying software packages for internal clients
• Skills in project management and problem-solving
• Ability to manage several projects at once
• Excellent communication skills (French and English)
GIRO promotes employment equity and offers equal opportunity to all.
We thank all applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.