You are part of the training team in an established organization that values collaboration, commitment, expertise and long-term vision. You report to the Director, Management of Project Quality and Performance.
- Analysing needs and proposing instructional strategies adapted to clients’ operational reality and to their requirements, in addition to ensuring the instructional quality of each deliverable throughout the implementation of learning solutions
- Evaluating training needs and designing, developing and implementing training solutions by applying the appropriate instructional design methods and using various media to support learning
- Assembling, revising and presenting the training program’s multimedia products using production software
- Managing the entire life cycle of the client group’s training course and processes
- Interacting with internal and client experts to evaluate the accuracy and integrity of all learning objectives
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience
- Experience designing instructional content for computer (online learning)
- Experience designing instructional content for the classroom
- Experience leading project teams throughout the instructional software design and development process. Ability to share your knowledge of instructional design
- Experience working with a learning content management system (e.g. Absorb)
- Experience working with production software (e.g. PowerPoint, StoryLine2, etc.)
- Excellent writing and presentation skills
- Experience designing instructional software for the software or transport industries, an asset
- Sense of analysis, attention to detail, and good judgment
- Organized and able to meet deadlines
- Bilingual (spoken/written) in French and English
GIRO promotes employment equity and offers equal opportunity to all.
We thank all applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.