You are part of the training team in an established organization that values collaboration, commitment, expertise and long-term vision. As Instructional Designer, you report to a Team Leader.
- Analysing training needs and selecting appropriate instructional strategies
- Consulting content experts to understand the processes to be covered and validate the exactness and integrity of the learning objectives
- Designing training paths with various learning supports
- Designing training materials and validating multimedia content from an instructional perspective
- Coordinating the work of different parties involved in the project; ensuring the instructional quality of all deliverables
- Ensuring the timely production of guides, multimedia content, and other tools related to training
- Providing estimates of the effort required and the timelines for the work to be carried out
- Communicating and implementing new learning paths and tools
- Training the trainers and supporting them in using the new tools
- Following up after training to assess the quality of the training and the retention of information by trainees
- Supporting and coaching team members in line with your expertise
- University degree in an appropriate field
- Combined experience in designing training to be delivered online and in person
- Knowledge of e-learning authoring software (such as StoryLine 2) is an asset
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Skilful communicator, rigorous with highly developed organizational abilities
- Ability to motivate, influence and mobilize a team
- Excellent skills of analysis and synthesis in a business context
- Bilingual (spoken/written) in French and English
GIRO promotes employment equity and offers equal opportunity to all.
We thank all applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.