You are part of a team responsible for the I.T. environment and software development for internal clients.
- Diagnose and resolve routine problems related to employees’ work environment
- Ensure the proper functioning of I.T. hardware, Windows workstations, software packages, installations, the network, and servers
- Take part in the purchase, installation and maintenance of I.T. equipment, software, printers, etc.
- Provide technical support to users and to the service centre responsible for providing technical assistance to clients when incidents are escalated
- College or professional diploma in computer science
- 0 to 3 years of experience
- In-depth knowledge of Windows® operating systems (workstations and servers)
- Very good knowledge of MS Office tools
- Knowledge of virtualization concepts (VMware) and Microsoft Certification are assets
- Excellent client-service and problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate in French (spoken and written) and English
GIRO promotes employment equity and offers equal opportunity to all.
We thank all applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.