HRIS and Compensation Analyst
As the Human Resources Information Systems and Compensation Analyst, you will contribute to providing a distinctive employee experience in a fast-growing organization.
Reporting to the Compensation and HR Systems Advisor, you will take part in ensuring the evolution of the HR system (Lanteria) to make it a high-value-added tool for the HR department and for users.
You will also collaborate in preparing and deploying compensation and benefits programs and implementing best practices.
- Analyse and put in place strategies for the efficient management of HR data to help the HR department optimize its services
- Maintain the integrity and confidentiality of data by ensuring that the applicable guidelines are followed. Develop and execute reports regularly to validate the accuracy of data, and implement appropriate corrective measures
- Analyse and validate data requirements. Collaborate with the employee-services team and HR Business Partners to share data effectively and make recommendations to improve processes
Projects (implementation, follow-up, improvement requests, etc.)
- Help in prioritizing and following up on tasks and deadlines in the implementation of new modules or new functionalities
- Analyse and validate the business requirements of the HR team and other users. Provide specifications to the IT team and carry out the required follow-up and tests
- Document and carry out the necessary testing before deployment of a new version, module or function
- Act as a super user. Answer questions and train the HR team and other departments to optimize use of the system and improve its adoption
- Investigate and resolve problems related to data, including following, documenting and responding to requests for reports. Ensure that the problem is completely resolved to the client’s satisfaction
- Prepare different reports related to human resources and draw up the report requirements for audit purposes
- Participate in planning, coordinating, analysing and administering annual compensation processes (salary review, variable compensation program and total compensation statements)
- Complete salary surveys and conduct ad hoc surveys on salaries and HR policies
- 3 to 5 years of experience with a human resources information system (HRIS) or any other related system
- College diploma or university degree in human resources, business administration, information technology, or a related field
- Good knowledge of SharePoint
- Recognized skills and experience in relational data manipulation
- Full command of creating complex formulas and macros in Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft applications
- Bilingualism, an asset
GIRO promotes employment equity and offers equal opportunity to all.
We thank all applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.