HR Business Partner
The HR Business Partner (HRBP) acts as an HR generalist. They provide support, professional advice and practical, innovative solutions adapted to the HR needs of a group of internal clients that is constantly evolving.
The HRBP reports to the Assistant Director, Human Resources.
- Advise, support and work with managers in implementing various HR-management practices
- Contribute to developing team-management skills to keep resources engaged and achieve business objectives
- Ensure that managers understand and apply the company’s HR policies and practices, as well as employment laws, appropriately
- Support employees in every aspect of their life at work
- Guide managers and act as an ambassador for change in the context of organizational changes or any other project affecting human resources
- Actively support managers in the operational management of specific cases (mobility, particular requests, managing disciplinary and administrative matters, etc.)
- Promote HR programs, practices and policies and ensure that they are complied with
- Provide support and expertise to the training and organizational development team and to managers to target development opportunities and draw up career plans
- Provide support in special projects and other initiatives (e.g. employee engagement, performance and skills improvement, change management)
- Understand the stakes for the business, analyse indicators, identify needs and propose appropriate HR actions
- Ensure that the other HR functions consider the needs of your group of internal clients in the design and implementation of new programs
- University degree in human resources or other relevant education
- Minimum 8 years of experience as an HR generalist (advisory role)
- Demonstrated ability to behave with professionalism and emotional maturity, exercise good judgment, and handle delicate situations with integrity, diplomacy, tact and high ethical standards
- Recognized problem-solving and change-management skills
- Ability to build and maintain high-quality interpersonal relationships with all levels of the hierarchy (employees and management)
- Communications and influencing skills
- Knowledge of employment laws
- Bilingualism (spoken/written) in French and English
GIRO promotes employment equity and offers equal opportunity to all.
We thank all applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.