Dynamics CRM Developer
The CRM Developer is part of the team that contributes to the IT efficiency of the organization’s activities by analysing, configuring, maintaining, and ensuring the evolution of production software packages such as CRM 2015 and Dynamics 365.
- Analyse the operational requirements and the functional design of the CRM and propose alternative approaches, as needed
- Participate in needs analysis and the selection of software or new solutions and integrating them at GIRO
- Participate in projects such as migration to CRM 2016/365 and implementing other production-software packages
- Participate in the architecture of projects to be completed
- Carry out advanced configurations of the CRM
- Configure solutions that have been evolved to meet business needs
- Maintain the CRM environments and the associated components such as the client portal (PROD/QA/DEV)
- Develop integrations with other internal systems
- Support users on the Dynamics CRM software and its Web portal
- Develop and perform integrated tests
- University degree in an appropriate field (computer science, software engineering, etc.)
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in developing and administering Dynamics CRM.
- Knowledge of CRM workflows, which are used heavily in these task-automation tools
- Knowledge of SQL, C#, /JQ/CSS
- Knowledge of CRM Web portals, an asset
- Proficiency in French and good knowledge of English
- Listening skills, analytical abilities and understanding of requirements
- Autonomy and ability to manage priorities
GIRO promotes employment equity and offers equal opportunity to all.
We thank all applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.