You are part of a team that is responsible for the IT environment and provides technical support to internal clients.
- Maintain the IT infrastructure required for the correct functioning of database servers (resources, performance, security, etc.)
- Monitor and analyse database-server performance
- Study, diagnose, and resolve problems connected with databases and ensure follow-up
- Provide users with the required information and instructions regarding the database environment
- University degree or college diploma in computer science
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Windows® environment
- Excellent client-service and problem-solving skills
- Interest in teamwork
- Knowledge of relational databases (Oracle® and Microsoft SQL Server®), an asset
- Knowledge of PL/SQL (Oracle®) and Transact-SQL (Microsoft SQL Server®) languages, an asset
- Knowledge of scripting languages (PowerShell, C-Shell or others), an asset
- Ability to communicate in French (spoken and written). English would be considered an asset
GIRO promotes employment equity and offers equal opportunity to all.
We thank all applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.