The CRM/SharePoint Developer is part of the team that contributes to the efficient use of information technology for the organization’s activities by analysing, configuring, maintaining, and ensuring the evolution of production software packages such as Dynamics CRM, SharePoint 2010 and 2016, O365, Coveo, etc.
- Develop and configure advanced components of the Dynamics CRM and SharePoint solutions
- Participate in integration, systems and performance tests as required
- Recommend design changes to improve system performance and user-friendliness
- Perform critical analysis of operational requirements and functional design, and propose alternative approaches where appropriate
- Participate in preparing the architecture of solutions to be implemented
- Participate in analysing requirements and selecting software or new solutions and integrating them at GIRO
- University degree in an appropriate discipline (computer science, software engineering, etc.)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Dynamics CRM and SharePoint development
- Solid knowledge of .NET programming with C#
- SQL Server relational databases
- Knowledge of systems architecture
- Fluency in French and good knowledge of English
- Ability to listen to, analyse and understand requirements
- Autonomy and ability to manage priorities
GIRO promotes employment equity and offers equal opportunity to all.
We thank all applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.