The CRM analyst is part of the team that contributes to the efficient use of information technology for the organization’s activities by analysing, configuring, maintaining, and ensuring the evolution of production software packages such as Dynamics CRM, SharePoint 2010 and 2016, O365, Coveo, etc.
- Carry out advanced configurations for Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Develop advanced solutions to meet business requirements
- Maintain the CRM environments and associated components such as the client portal (PROD/QA/DEV)
- Develop integrations with other internal systems
- Support users with respect to the Dynamics CRM 2015 software and its Web portal
- Develop and perform integrated tests
- Participate in projects such as migration to CRM 2016/365 and installing other production software packages
- College diploma or university degree in an appropriate discipline (computer science, software engineering, etc.)
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in Dynamics CRM development and administration
- Knowledge of CRM workflows that are used intensively in task-automation tools
- Knowledge of SQL, C#, JQ/CSS
- Knowledge of CRM Web portals, an asset
- Fluency in French and good knowledge of English
- Ability to listen to, analyse and understand requirements
- Autonomy and ability to manage priorities
GIRO promotes employment equity and offers equal opportunity to all.
We thank all applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.