Continuous Improvement and Project Management Analyst (PMO)
You are part of the Project Management Office (PMO) team in an established organization that values collaboration, commitment, expertise and long-term vision. You report to the PMO Director.
The incumbent puts in place processes and tools for project management and governance, ensuring that they are applied and used in order to meet project requirements concerning quality, budget and timeline.
- Identify opportunities to improve project management and processes
- Develop and implement new processes and tools
- Propose, develop and implement monitoring strategies and methods
- Lead post-implementation support while acting as an ambassador for change management
- Analyse key metrics and update the project operations dashboards
- Define and/or create appropriate tools
- Create training kits for the standardized operating procedures and keep them up to date
- Review, harmonize and communicate all processes and tools developed
- Advise and support the project teams in reaching the company’s goals
- Identify and prevent or help to limit various types of resistance to change
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, administration, or any other relevant education
- 5 to 7 years of experience in a transactional business process environment putting the relevant concepts into action
- Good knowledge of Lean and Six-Sigma concepts and tools and of problem-solving techniques
- Proficient in MS-Project Online
- Highly-developed skills in project management, organization, change management, communications and interpersonal relations
- Skilled in creating presentations and delivering them in front of an audience
- Recognized for your initiative, autonomy, and capacity for innovation
GIRO promotes employment equity and offers equal opportunity to all.
We thank all applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.