Business Analyst, Project Management Office (PMO)
You are part of the Project Management Office (PMO) in an established organization that values collaboration, commitment, expertise and long-term vision. You report to the PMO Director.
Act as a mentor for the business analysts who work on GIRO’s projects.
- Design, improve, and update business-analysis processes, methods and tools
- Implement and communicate these standards
- Put in place best practices for gathering our clients’ needs, eliciting their requirements and analysing their business processes
- Put in place a requirements-traceability system with documentation, training, quality assurance and software acceptance
- Propose, develop and implement monitoring strategies and methods
- Act as an advisor to business analysts (coaching, training, support)
- Produce and analyse the reports required to keep track of all projects
- Ensure that established processes are followed and that business-analysis tools are used
- Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate field
- 8 to 15 years of relevant experience
- Excellent knowledge of the processes and tools associated with project management and business analysis
- Good knowledge of Lean and Six Sigma concepts and tools and of problem-solving techniques
- Good knowledge of Microsoft tools (Office suite, SharePoint)
- Knowledge of MS-Project Online
- PMP certification, an asset
- Good communicator, thorough and highly organized
- Bilingual (French and English)
GIRO promotes employment equity and offers equal opportunity to all.
We thank all applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.