You are part of a project team, responsible for the customization, implementation, and support of GIRO’s software in order to meet the specific needs of our international clients.
- Prepare specifications document with functional and organic solutions
- Participate in meetings at client locations and write specifications documents
- Approve all changes in the developments changes
- Configure, modify, test, program and document developments
- Prepare and deliver training for clients
- University degree in an appropriate field (computer science, software engineering, industrial engineering, operational research, math/computer science, project management, etc.)
- 3 to 5 years of experience
- Knowledge of Windows®, relational databases, and object-oriented concepts (C++)
- Capacity to communicate with various stakeholders (internal/external, decision-makers/operational staff) and complete different implementation phases (needs analysis, configuration, client training and follow-up)
- Bilingual (French and English), knowledge of another language is an asset
- Availability to travel internationally
GIRO promotes employment equity and offers equal opportunity to all.
We thank all applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.