You are part of a team that is responsible for the development of our optimization algorithms. Development is carried out mainly in Visual Studio under Windows, Oracle® and SQL Server®, in accordance with recognized software engineering and quality assurance practices (specifications, prototyping, technical reviews, etc.).
- Participate in every stage of design and development of optimization algorithms for a range of major software products: functional design, architecture, organic analysis and programming
- Calibrate optimization algorithms for different software products
- Develop new application functionalities
- Provide technical support to the development and project teams that use functionalities developed by your team
- Prepare and present functional-analysis documents
- University degree in operations research, math/computer science, computer science or any other appropriate field
- Knowledge of the principles of operations research
- 0 to 3 years of experience
- Knowledge of Windows®, relational databases, object-oriented concepts and C++
- Ability to communicate in French and English (spoken and written)
GIRO promotes employment equity and offers equal opportunity to all.
We thank all applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.