As a member of a multidisciplinary Web development team, you will work on various software development projects. Your tasks will involve improving functionalities designed with ASP.NET MVC as well as customizing applications for different clients. You will also be part of a team responsible for the progression of the Web versions of our products by participating in major redevelopments towards new platforms such as React. Development is carried out following recognized practices of software engineering (specifications, prototyping, technical reviews, etc.) and of quality assurance.
- Develop the applications’ user interfaces and customize them to adapt to clients’ particular requirements
- Prepare and present analytical documents that propose functional and organic solutions
- Modify, optimize, maintain and rewrite application segments
- Support and coach your colleagues based on your experience
- University degree in computer science, software engineering, or any other appropriate field
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Web development
- Assets: Angular, Vues.js.
- Technical problem-solving skills
- Strong interest in teamwork
- Ability to communicate in French and English (oral and written)
GIRO promotes employment equity and offers equal opportunity to all.
We thank all applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.