You are part of a team that is responsible for the IT and software-development environment provided to internal and external clients. You will join a dynamic team in a stimulating work environment using Scrum methods and with the opportunity to work with leading-edge technologies.
- Participate in daily scrums and sprint-planning sessions
- Participate in analysis and design of the IT infrastructure and development environment
- Develop new functionalities in internal tools and the development environment
- Analyse submitted problems and present solutions
- Prepare and present organic and functional analyses that respect the general architecture and users’ requirements
- Participate in technical reviews
- Provide problem-solving support for internal users when incidents are escalated
- University degree in computer science, software engineering or any other appropriate field
- 1 to 5 years of experience
- Knowledge of programming under Windows® (C++, C# and .NET)
- Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes, an asset
- Knowledge of relational databases and scripting tools (PowerShell, C-shell), an asset
- Ability to communicate in French and English (spoken and written)
GIRO promotes employment equity and offers equal opportunity to all.
We thank all applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.