Analyst-Programmer, Operations Research
You are part of a project team that is responsible for customization, implementation and support of our software products to meet specific requirements of our international clients.
- Based on the specifications, present analysis documents that propose functional solutions
- Prepare analysis documents for programming
- Configure, modify, test, program and document certain developments
- Calibrate algorithms to meet the client’s requirements
- Reproduce and analyse the client’s current situation and propose new solutions
- Design and carry out software testing according to plan and before delivery to the client
- Plan and prioritize the tasks under your responsibility. Monitor the work to respect schedules and budgets
- Support and coach colleagues in line with your expertise
- Understand new generic tools in order to optimize how they are applied in the client’s installation
- Provide the necessary support and training to the client
- University degree in an appropriate field (computer science, software engineering, operations research, math/computer science, etc.)
- 0 to 3 years of experience
- Knowledge of Windows®, relational databases, object-oriented concepts and C++
- Ability to communicate in French and English (spoken and written)
- Available to travel internationally
GIRO promotes employment equity and offers equal opportunity to all.
We thank all applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.