You are part of a team responsible for developing our software products. Development is carried out mainly in Visual Studio under Windows, Oracle® and SQL Server®, and following recognized practices of software engineering (specifications, prototyping, technical reviews, etc.) and of quality assurance.
- Participate in every step of the design and development process for a range of large-scale software products: functional design, architecture, organic analysis and programming
- Develop new functionalities in the applications
- Document and test developments
- Provide technical support to the development and project teams that are using the functionalities developed by your team
- University degree in computer science, software engineering, or any other appropriate field
- 0 to 3 years of experience
- Knowledge of Windows®, relational databases, and object-oriented concepts (C++)
- Knowledge of C# and .NET®, an asset
- Ability to communicate in French and English (oral and written)
GIRO promotes employment equity and offers equal opportunity to all.
We thank all applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.