Analyst-Programmer, Client Projects
You are part of a project team responsible for the customization, implementation, and support of our software in order to meet the specific requirements of our international clients.
- Analyse and configure applications that respect the general architecture and clients’ specific requirements
- Support and keep client software versions up-to-date
- Participate in installation, training, and needs-analysis services at client locations
- University degree in an appropriate field (computer science, software engineering, operations research, math/computer science, etc.)
- 0 to 3 years of experience
- Knowledge of Windows®, relational databases, and object-oriented concepts (C++)
- Ability to communicate in French and English (spoken and written)
- Availability to travel internationally
GIRO promotes employment equity and offers equal opportunity to all.
We thank all applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.