Analyst, GeoRoute Projects
As part of an organization serving 300 clients across 27 countries, you will be joining more than 500 employees who unite their efforts in developing software that optimizes the operations of public transport and postal services.
We co-innovate with our clients around the globe to broaden our horizons and adapt our products to the industries’ evolving needs.
You will join the project team, which is responsible for customization, implementation and support of our GeoRoute software for our clientele, which comprises some of the best-performing postal organizations in the world: Royal Mail Group (United Kingdom), bpost (Belgium), Canada Post (Canada), La Poste (France), Deutsche Post DHL (Germany), Swiss Post (Switzerland), An Post (Ireland) and Posten (Norway).
You will interact with their planning and routing-optimization experts.
• Analyse, diagnose and resolve routine problems with the software at our clients’ premises and ensure the necessary follow-up
• Reproduce and analyse behaviours reported by clients and propose solutions
• Design and execute software testing according to plan
• Ensure follow-up and documentation of developments ordered by clients
• Configure the software to meet clients’ requirements
• Prepare or provide training to clients and internally
• Participate in specifications workshops with clients
• Participate in writing specifications or functional documents for clients and internally
• University degree in an appropriate field (software engineering, computer science, computer mathematics, operations research, etc.).
• 2 to 5 years of experience.
• Knowledge of Windows®, relational databases, and object-oriented concepts (C++)
• Bilingual (French and English)
• Skills and interest in solving complex problems
• Rigour and excellent analytical skills
• Ability to communicate with a range of stakeholders
• Availability to travel internationally
GIRO promotes employment equity and offers equal opportunity to all.
We thank all applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.