Agile Coach/Scrum Master
You are part of a team responsible for developing our software products. Development is carried out mainly in Visual Studio under Windows®, Oracle® and SQL Server®, and following recognized practices of software engineering (specifications, prototyping, technical reviews, etc.) and of quality assurance.
- Guide the company in moving from the current development processes towards agile development processes
- Promote and facilitate the adoption of agility within the organization
- Assist in implementation and support the teams in putting agile development approaches into practice by advising individuals on methods for managing and organizing the work
- Coach the Scrum Masters to develop their skills (collaboration, problem-solving, conflict resolution, overcoming obstacles, acting as facilitators, etc.)
- Share observations; formulate and apply recommendations to improve and standardize agile practices
- Take on the role of facilitator by promoting the exchange of information between different project participants
- Support managers in transforming their leadership style
- Promote skills development of the teams’ members
- University degree in computer science, software engineering or any other appropriate field
- At least 8 years’ experience as a Coach or Scrum Master along with solid experience in mastering agile values and principles
- Significant demonstrated experience in implementing the agile methodology
- Tact and skills in facilitation and conflict resolution
- Communications skills and proven ability to communicate in various situations, including formal presentations, informal negotiations, coaching, training, facilitation and conciliation
- Perfect mastery of agile processes, particularly Scrum, Kanban and Scrumban, having practised them in concrete situations
- Experience of software development processes and the main development methods (required)
- Experience of change-management methods (asset)
GIRO promotes employment equity and offers equal opportunity to all.
We thank all applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.