Administrative Coordinator – Marketing
You are part of the proposal team in the marketing department. You report to the Proposal Manager.
The Proposal Coordinator/Writer uses their project-coordination and business-writing skills to draft and deliver effective, high-quality proposals to clients and prospects in English and French.
Under the supervision of the Proposal Manager, the person filling this new position of Proposal Coordinator/Writer is responsible for drafting and editing proposals to be issued by Account Managers, other than responses to RFPs. If you have 2 to 8 years’ experience on a proposal team or in an environment that requires organizational abilities and excellent written-communications skills, you may be the ideal candidate.
In consultation with the Proposal Manager, you will apply established processes to coordinate the production of proposals with the Account Managers and subject-matter experts. You will work closely with the Account Managers to gather information and produce proposals from existing templates, new drafts, or additional texts. Bilingualism and advanced multitasking skills are essential.
- Prepare B2B proposals (not for RFPs) for electronic submission to clients and prospects in English (60%) and French (40%)
- Coordinate contributions from Account Managers and subject-matter experts according to processes and deadlines
- Draft or edit content that can readily be inserted into existing templates
- Ensure the production and delivery of persuasive, high-quality proposals according to internal standards and clients’ requirements
- Occasionally assist in drafting, editing and writing proposals responding to RFPs
- Diploma or degree in office automation, technical writing, administration, English, French or any other appropriate field
- 2 to 8 years of experience in a similar role
- Experience or interest in the IT industry, an asset
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office and especially Microsoft Word
- Excellent content-writing, organizational, interpersonal and multitasking skills
- High degree of autonomy and initiative
- Bilingualism is essential; please submit your cover letter and CV in English and French
- Knowledge of other languages, an asset
GIRO promotes employment equity and offers equal opportunity to all.
We thank all applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.