Administrative Assistant – Temporary
You are part of the Administration team. You assure administrative support for the Project, Human Resources, and Marketing teams.
- Revise and propose modifications to various marketing and project documents (proposals, letters, documentation, PowerPoint presentations, etc.)
- Format and revise documents
- Create document templates
- Replace the receptionist on a regular basis
- Prepare meeting rooms, as needed
- Prepare documentation and promotional items for distribution at marketing events
- For the social committee and other corporate activities, provide administrative support formatting certain documents and organizing activities
- Keep various documents and administrative logs up to date
- Place service calls or orders with suppliers and ensure follow-up
- Carry out other administrative tasks as needed
- Diploma in office automation or secretarial studies
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar position
- Excellent proficiency in the MS Office® environment
- Bilingualism, spoken and written
- Excellent organizational and communications skills
- You are recognized for service quality, dynamism, and discretion in handling confidential information
GIRO promotes employment equity and offers equal opportunity to all.
We thank all applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.