Account Manager (German Speaker)
You are part of the team that uses its knowledge of GIRO’s products and services to manage business dealings with clients and prospects in Germany.
To carry out their responsibilities effectively, the Account Manager understands GIRO’s field of business, knows the competition and maintains good relationships with potential partners. In addition, they maintain excellent relationships with a client’s various stakeholders to obtain all the information required to develop business opportunities. They work to satisfy the client by proposing business solutions. They are also called upon to act as business analyst on some projects.
Your main responsibilities consist in:
- Maintaining regular contact with clients to be able to assess their needs appropriately and develop business opportunities
- Developing and maintaining business relationships with partners
- Participating in producing marketing materials such as brochures, presentations about the software, etc.
- Participating in trade shows and present the software at such events
- Writing and following up on business proposals. Keep relevant information up to date and assess the probability of proposals being successful
- Responding to different types of calls for tender (RFPs, RFQs, RFIs, requests for estimates, etc.)
- Engaging in pre-contract discussions with the prospect or client to understand their needs and influence their decision
- Exchanging information on actions taken with clients and business opportunities with the persons involved on the project and development teams
- As a business analyst, participating in meetings with the client, documenting business processes, as well as participating in writing software specifications, in integration tests and in training
- University degree in business administration, computer science or any other relevant education
- 3 years of relevant experience
- Experience in the IT industry
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite (advanced-level Excel)
- Sense of analysis, attention to detail and good judgment
- Sense of organization; ability to meet deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate within a team
- Demonstrated relationship skills
- Ability to communicate in German and in French or English (oral and written)
- Availability for an initial three-month stay in Canada for training, then regular travel within Germany
GIRO promotes employment equity and offers equal opportunity to all.
We thank all applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.