HASTUS-OnDemand* is a proven, flexible solution for paratransit and other on-demand transport services for the general public.
Agencies providing between 500 and 13,000 trips per day use the software to deliver high-quality service while controlling operating costs.
HASTUS-OnDemand enables agencies to manage and optimize their on-demand services:
- Customer registration
- Eligibility process (ADA, etc.)
- Trip booking
- Trip scheduling
- Service delivery
- Customer information
Multi-operator service provision
HASTUS-OnDemand ensures the best utilization of available capacity, reducing costs while maximizing the ability to accommodate last-minute demand.
The software can also perform dynamic generation and assignment of runs to integrated taxi services, based on vehicle availability and budget restrictions.
- Creates the best match for the abilities and wishes of the rider with the resources available amongst all operators
- Determines and operates the most efficient fleet mix of dedicated vehicles, accessible taxis and standard vehicles
Real-time automated changes/adjustments
Dispatchers continuously monitor and control activities on the day of operation. Real-time interfaces with various on-board vehicle systems and with taxi dispatch systems allow communicating the latest run data and any changes, as well as tracking vehicle location and route progress.
The continuous, real-time optimization processes streamline dispatchers’ tasks and increase effectiveness and efficiency with appropriate responses to service events such as cancellations, added trips and on-route delays.
Centralized customer management
From the eligibility process through to service delivery and responding to customer comments, HASTUS-OnDemand centralizes customer management to ensure effective handling of all customer interactions.
- Stores up-to-date customer information, ensuring that specific mobility and assistance needs are always taken into account
- Automatically matches each customer to the appropriate transportation mode and contractor at booking time
- Allows customers to book trips and obtain trip information through a centralized customer interface: by speaking to an agent; through the Web; or using an Interactive Voice Response (IVR) system
- Can deliver real-time service notifications, including vehicle arrival and service status, to customers via Web, SMS, and IVR systems
Integration with fixed-route services
HASTUS-OnDemand facilitates incorporating fixed-route services into on-demand trips and can schedule and dispatch first/last-mile services to/from fixed-route stations.
- Can use fixed-route information to determine if certain parts of the trip can be made with fixed-route services
- Integrates seamlessly with IVR, email, SMS, Web applications, on-board AVL/MDT, and other systems
*Previously named GIRO/ACCES