Facilitate major redesign projects or service reviews with the HASTUS network-planning software – obtaining precise estimates for your decision-making by taking advantage of existing scheduling data and optimizers in a user-friendly, map-based environment.
The HASTUS -planning tools break down data silos – it’s all about facilitating the collaboration between planners and schedulers to design optimal, high-quality transit networks for riders.
Develop and adjust networks
- Explore various service concepts quickly
- Estimate new travel times to major destinations
- Obtain precise cost estimates based on timetables and blocking optimizers
Evaluate customer impacts
Using travel-demand data, the HASTUS planning platform helps you run numerous impact scenarios more efficiently and assess how they could improve punctuality and reduce overloads.
Graphically demonstrate scenario impacts at a glance: service frequency, travel times, number of transfers, ridership data, and catchment areas.
Develop new, efficient service plans
- Optimize connectivity with our route-planning algorithms
- Maximize resource usage
- Create timetables balancing service quality and operational costs
- Communicate and engage with customers through mobile applications
The HASTUS planning platform was created with input from a broad range of public transport organizations. Find out why Los Angeles Metro and more than 25 other transit agencies rely on the HASTUS planning platform to deliver high-quality service.