GeoRoute is the premier route optimization software for postal organizations and parcel companies. GIRO developed the software with input from some of the largest operators worldwide.
In addition to surpassing standard route-planning and -simulation capabilities in one integrated application, the software has been proven to:
- Evaluate work accurately, taking into account all operational duties, volumes and work regulations
- Identify and respond to performance variations
- Reduce last-mile costs by about 5% to 15%, thanks to sophisticated and configurable optimization algorithms
Adapted for multiple platforms, including Web-based, GeoRoute’s powerful manual and automated features let you manage the entire workflow from tactical planning to dynamic routing.
Strategic and tactical planning
- Plan balanced territories, using historical data
- Compare planned versus anticipated volumes
- Plan combined mail/parcel pickup/delivery routes
- Review and adapt scenarios
- Pre-plan sustainable solutions, easily adjustable up to the final sorting, that reduce operational processes
- Automate decisions for improved efficiency
- Use daily workload dashboards to react quickly and efficiently to volume and product variations
- Create dynamic routes based on actual locations to service—taking data received only hours before the vehicle leaves the depot, delivery time windows, vehicle capacity, and other operational constraints into consideration
- Satisfy customers with predictable, on-time service
GeoRoute is used by some of the world’s best-performing postal operators: Royal Mail (United Kingdom), bpost (Belgium), Canada Post (Canada), La Poste (France), Deutsche Post DHL (Germany), Swiss Post (Switzerland), An Post (Ireland) and Posten (Norway).