HASTUS scheduling modules include rail-specific functions and optimization algorithms to meet the needs of companies with heavy commuter rail, light rail, metro, and tram operations. Rail or multi-modal public transit systems can therefore benefit from the widely acclaimed scheduling and optimizing functions offered by HASTUS software.
HASTUS rail features include:
- Network definition with capacity and movement constraints.
- Unit constraints on trips with coupling/uncoupling and logical unit management.
- Graphical and list displays to highlight and resolve conflicts.
- Automatic unit balancing at each depot.
- Handling of scheduling changes due to track work.
- Drop-back optimization using place and relief rules.
- Supports (www.railml.org) and other standard formats used for rail operations.
Among our implementations:
- Metro: Barcelona, Hamburg, Los Angeles, Montréal, and New York.
- Metro & tram: Brussels, Lyon, and Vienna.
- Tram: Helsinki, Melbourne, Strasbourg, and Turin.
- Heavy/commuter rail: New York.
- Regional rail: SNCB (Belgium) and V/Line (Australia)
Manage vehicle schedule (click image to enlarge).