To better serve its customers, GIRO has established an international network of partners and collaborators offering complementary services or technologies. They include:
- Consulting firms such as Transportation Management & Design, Inc. (TMD), Hamburg-Consult (HC), and Phillip Boyle & Associates who have the required license rights to use HASTUS as part of consulting mandates or vehicle and crew scheduling work - for public transit customers.
- AVL vendors such as Ineo, Init, Mentor, Siemens and Orbital with whom we have realized joint projects or have integrated our respective products at several customer sites.
- Digital map vendors such as TomTom (formerly TeleAtlas) and NAVTEQ. Map formats for these vendors are directly supported in our HASTUS, GIRO/ACCES, and GeoRoute products.
- Integrators such as Accenture, Innovaposte, and BearingPoint, who have teamed with GIRO to implement our GeoRoute postal software.
- Microsoft®, Oracle®, and Business Objects® (Crystal Reports®), whose technologies are integrated in our products.
- GIRO joined the Microsoft Partner Program as a Gold Certified Independent Software Vendor (ISV) in February 2011. As an ISV, GIRO has access to the latest technologies and resources to help ensure we can continue offering clients the most innovative solutions on the market.
What does GIRO’s Gold Certified Partner status signify to our clients and prospects?
- Our HASTUS software solution is Windows® 7 Microsoft Platform Ready.
- We have access to the latest technology, technical support resources, and advisory services.
- We are well positioned to deliver solutions that meet the needs of customers and prospects.
- Our company is reliable, experienced, and endorsed by Microsoft.
As part of numerous projects, GIRO has also developed interfaces with various complementary applications, including:
- Vehicle maintenance
- Interactive voice response (IVR)
- Electronic fareboxes and ticketing
- Timetable publishing
- Passenger counting
- Geographical Information Systems (GIS)
Please contact us to verify the availability of interfaces to link GIRO products with specific applications from other vendors.