Working at GIRO
To work at GIRO is to join a leader recognized worldwide for its public transport and postal operations management and optimization software solutions.
From Montréal to Hong Kong to New York to Vienna, via Germany, France and Norway, our international clients located in 26 countries rely on our unique expertise and trust the quality of our products and services.
We develop optimization tools that are considered the best on the market. In addition to working with various university research institutes, we engage in sustained research and development efforts.
We ensure that each employee develops professionally and progresses within the company based on his/her skills and interests.
Discover a professional, dynamic, and innovative work setting, where the development and transfer of skills plays a vital role. We offer a setting rich in human interactions based on teamwork and knowledge sharing.
… in inspiring conditions
Because our employees’ satisfaction contributes to individual and collective success, GIRO is committed to offering advantages such as:
- A structured organization with work involving a high degree of complexity
- A professional, stimulating and collaborative environment focused on teamwork and knowledge-sharing
- A broad range of career opportunities, depending on your profile and interests
- Comprehensive group insurance plan
- Profit sharing plan
- RRSP contributions
- Partial subsidy of employees’ public transportation fares (for employees who take public transit regularly)
- Flexible work hours
- Policies to promote work/family balance (link to video in French only)
- Tuition refunds for academic courses
- Corporate discounts at several fitness centers
- Social activities
GIRO was awarded the Prix reconnaissance conciliation travail-famille (Montréal region) (link to text in French only) by Québec’s Ministry of the Family in collaboration with the Association of Young Chambers of Commerce of Québec. This award provides recognition of the actions that we have taken to promote the balance between our employees’ professional and family responsibilities.